Skip to main content

March beauty haul || Beauty

cosmetics and beauty

The last week of February and the first week of March are those when I feel a bit odd. It is not winter anymore but still no spring is showing. The weather is changing and I'd rather spend my days in home until April. I have taken some steps to comfort myself and as almost every woman I went on sales. I must add I was comfortably sitting on my bed with a tea and a laptop, and a credit card. I didn't buy any clothes but I got carried away with beauty cosmetics. So here are things I purchased. Some of them I have already used and some are still new.

Urban Decay

URBAN DECAY, EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION, ORIGINAL
I used so many products that were promised to keep my eye shadows in one place but never did. Finally I found this one. Pure perfection. I apply it on my eyelid before eye shadow and I must say I am not disappointed. The shadows stay in one place, they don't roll or melt. I can walk the whole day and at the end of it my eye shadows are looking the same as in the morning.

CATRICE, LIQUID CAMOUFLAGE, HIGH COVERAGE CONCEALER, PORCELAIN
I became a hunter when it comes to buying it. It is really hard to get and when it is finally in shops it disappears very quickly. After few trials I am a happy owner of this concealer. This is one of my favourite concealers by far. I apply it under my eyes and it stays there for the whole day. It does not melt down and the coverage is great. I use the porcelain colour because it gets slightly darker when it is on skin. I am fully happy with this one and I am already hunting for another.

Hakuro


KOBO PROFESSIONAL, MATT BRONZING &CONTOURIN POWDER, NUBIAN DESERT
I have to admit this is my first bronzer ever. I have pale skin and giving a little definition to it was something I wanted to do for the last couple of months. My younger sister helped me to pick it. I bought a colder ton and I am really satisfied with it. The greatest thing is that it is matt. For me it is a big advantage.

blushes

BEAUTY UK, BLUSHES, CANDY SHOP, WILD BERRY
I saw them; I fell in love and couldn't decide which one to buy. So I got two. The Candy Shop is looking so cute on my cheeks. It is a really bright and pinkish colour. The Wild Berry is more cherry colour. Those two have a little shiny bits in it so they brighten my face and don't make me look too flat. When you look at them in a package it is hard to see if colours are different but after applying it on cheeks there is a huge difference.

lip liners

ESSENCE, LIPLINER, IN THE NUDE
As everyone else around the world I drifted with fashion for nudes. I bought two lipsticks (later on) and this lip liner. Well, I don't like it. The colour is great but it does not stay on my lips for too long. While applying it gets a bit creamy and you can wipe it off easily. I still use it because of the colour.

GOLDEN ROSE, DREAM LIPS LIPLINER, 508
The colour is fantastic. The pinks will probably be my favourites this spring. It gives me this fresh and cute look I love. It stays on my lips very long even if I don't have a lipstick on anymore. However it is not difficult to wash off.

lip lacquer

NYC NEW YORK COLOR, EXPERT LAST, LIP LACQUER
Firstly, the colour is stunning. Secondly, the smell is amazing and it makes me want to eat the whole content. It stays on my lips really long if I don't drink anything or eat at all. The biggest disadvantage is that even after few hours I have to remember not to touch anything or hug to anyone so I don't mark them with my lips. The applicator is pretty good and I don't have any trouble with precise applying the lacquer.

lipsticks

REVOLUTION, ICONIC PRO LIPSTICK, GAME OF MYSTERY
Not my colour! It makes my face look dead. It feels weird on lips as if I applied something really silky and moisturising at the same time. I love the package but it is the only plus.

RIMMEL LONDON, LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK, UNDRESSED
This is my nude colour I like. I am always satisfied with Rimmel's lipsticks. It stays in one place for few hours. The consistency is not matt but also not too moisturising.

GOLDEN ROSE, VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK, 09
This is the colour, as I said earlier, I will be wearing a lot this spring. It is really matt. It stays really long and I love it.

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK, BABY LIPS ELECTRO, PINK SHOCK
It is moisturising and it gives a light pink colour to my lips. It feels good to wear it.

MAKEUP REVOLUTION, LIPSTICK, MAKE IT RIGHT (ATOMIC SHADE)
I have been searching for a lipstick that would be purple and would stay on my lips. I have those days when I don't want to wear red or pink or nude colour but I want to have dark lipstick on. I must say I bought one in this colour a year ago but it was a mistake. Since then I have been searching and I found this one so I ordered it. I am really curious how long it will last on my lips and how it will look with my full make up. I used it only once but quickly removed it. It wasn't one of those days. It feels good on lips. I have to buy a lip liner for it or apply it with a brush. I am looking forward to using it anyway.

Calm before the storm

SLEEK MAKEUP, i-DIVINE, CALM BEFORE THE STORM
This spring I want to experiment with colourful eye shadows so I picked blue ones as a starter. I am not sure but maybe it is because my boyfriend likes blue so I started to like this colour more. This palette is not only having the blue ones but also the sand ones. I already have a lot of gold, brown, silver and black eye shadows so I am very happy with those new colours. What I like the most is that when I tried them on my hand there are very pigmented. I cannot wait to make my make up with them.

lash sensational

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK, LASH SENSATIONAL, INTENSE BLACK
When it comes to mascaras I was always buying the pricey ones like Chanel or Estee Lauder (at the moment). But I heard so many good opinions about this one that I have decided to have one in my little make up collection. I am not disappointed with it. Trust me when they say it is intense black IT IS intense black. It makes my lashes long and thick, and black as hell. I love the package. What I don't quite like about it is to have a really good look I have to apply it at least twice. It is not a big disadvantage that would not make me buy it again but it is something I just don't like.

This is a really long post but I hope you got through it. Let me know if you got carried away on sales like me and what do you think about those above?



Comments