Skip to main content

The break up || Story

I died.

I was standing on the street in a pouring rain. I was watching his back until he was gone. For few seconds I hoped he would look back. Glance for the last time and see how shattered I was. Nothing like that happened. He was running away from rain. From me.

I died for the second time.

How come a person tells you they love you in the morning but in the afternoon they need to leave? I have an internal bleeding. I feel pain in my chest. My heart broke and it aches so much. Somehow I can breathe. Miracle? No. Just life.

Right now I am standing in the rain feeling too much.

I started to cry over my deaths. Luckily, nobody can see my tears. The weather feels my agony so the sky is crying with me. I am soaking wet. My body is shivering because of the cold. I want to leave this place but I cannot move. I have nowhere to go anyway.

The world is getting more blurry. Memories are passing by in my head faster and faster. I wish he could come and save me. I want to grab my phone and call but I have no-one left. I feel lonely. I am starting to realize my life is over. My knees bend and I am falling on the ground. I am choking with my own tears. I can hardly breathe. I am empty. I don't feel a thing anymore.


I am dead.

Comments