Skip to main content

Catrice, Prime and Fine, Anti-Red Base Review || Beauty


As almost every girl I have skin problems from time to time. Recently my face was having some spots time and got red. I wanted to fight the second problem so I have decided to try out something new. I had a lot of options but I was aiming for something not expensive but good quality so I picked Catrice’s Prime and Fine, Anti-Red Base. Catrice has really great cosmetics and I thought why not try something new from this brand.

First impression of mine was very positive. I like the slim package, it does not take a lot of space in my sponge bag. The consistency feels like something creamy but also a bit watery. Another advantage is that you do not need a lot of product to cover your whole face.

I have only two things I do not like about this product and I think they are a major things. First, it makes my face a bit green by leaving some smudges. But it is this kind of green that looks as if you are dead. Secondly, it dries my skin very fast.


Prime and Fine base is definitely not for me. I would not recommend it to anyone but I know there might be some people who loves this product. Let me know in the comments below what you think of this one and if you have any other anti-red bases you use?

Comments