Skip to main content

Christmas advent calendar || Lifestyle


December is finally here. I have decided to make all my post about Christmas. So I guess it is a blogmas (:

For today I have an advent calendar I made for my boyfriend and me. I had so much fun doing it and I am really proud of the outcome.

I bought many different candies. Pinterest helped me with free stickers and cute counting numbers I have printed. The biggest problem I had with these little wooden clothes pegs. I spent a lot of time searching for them and I finally found them.


In each day there are different candies and some tasks or Christmas quotes from movies. After eating sweets I pin the task or quote to the corkboard. It makes it even more Christmassy.

I am really happy with it. Do you have any advent calendar or did you make one?





Comments