Skip to main content

February 2017 || Favourites


Today is the last day of February. I love winter but I am pretty excited for the spring. This month was all about me being ill and staying at home. Because I have taken my exams earlier I had one month off uni. I was chillin’ and preparing myself for the last semester. A lot of things happened in February that are important for me. Anyway I want to share with you with my favourites.

Pierre Rene Professional Eyebrow Set. Styling my brows with it became a lot easier. I bought the one for blonde girls but I know there is another for darker hair. In the set there are three colours and wax. I wasn’t so sure about wax but it really helps a lot and I am kind of addicted to it. 

Catrice Cosmetics Calligraph Ultra Slim Eyeliner Pen. I started to love making lines again. This pen is really slim and drawing lines is very easy. It stays for the most of the day. However five hours later I have delicate reflect of lines on my upper lid. 

AA Ethnic Beauty Moroccan Ritual Body balm. I need to buy another one. I love everything about it (post about it).

Under Twenty BB Matting Cream with antibacterial effect. I am not a person who use fluids. During the winter my face had problem with redness so I wanted something that will help me cover it but will be light at the same time. This bb cream is pretty much what I wanted. The coverage is good, it stays whole day on my face and it doesn’t leave any marks on clothes. Cream is not fully matt but it is not something that bothers me. I like that the packaging will last for a really long time.

What are your favourites this month?

Comments