Skip to main content

March 2017 || Favourites

March is nearly over and I am pretty happy that the weather is much better. The sun is shining and it gets warmer and warmer.

As the march is coming to an end it is time for favourites.

I have been using Two Faced Sweet Peach palette every single day. I am obsessed with it. If you want to read a little more click here. I have written a whole post about it.

March was all about pink nails for me. I have two nail polishes I have been using and I am really satisfied with them. The first one is Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine in 262 Ring a Ring O'Roses. It is really beautiful and delicate pastel pink colour. The second one is Rimmel London Rita Ora in shade 322 Neon Fest. This one is darker pink comparing to the previous one but it is still bright. It is really vibrant and happy colour.

Also, I want to say I was in the cinema to see Beauty and The Beast. I am in love!!! The movie is made perfectly and if someone is a Disney fan I am totally recommending going and seeing it.

What are your favourites this month?


Comments