Skip to main content

My Spring Makeup Essentials || Beauty



Cosmetics for spring

I am having really hard time to write posts these days. I am sorry for that.

Today I want to share with you my few makeup essentials for spring. I am already using them a lot.

Bell BB Cream Lightening 7in1 Eye Concealer in 010 light. It has this kind of small brush and you can twist it so that the right amount of concealer will come out. I use it under my eyes area and it has good coverage. It does not dry my skin and it lights area under eyes. I use it a lot right now and cannot stop. I think, by far, this is one of my favourite concealers.

Two Faced Sweet Peach. I am totally in love with this eyeshadow palette. I am in love with pink colours especially Georgia, Just Peachy and Candied Peach. I am using them almost every single day and still ain’t bored. When I do not have pink on my eye lids I use Nectar shade. It is this beautiful shiny light peachy with yellow colour.

Catrice Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick in 040 Pink Macaron.  I am obsessed with this light pastel pink on my lips. It looks really fresh. I like that the consistency smells of vanilla and that it makes my lips shine. I really like matte lipsticks but I have been using a lot of them so a little change is always good.

Catrice Cosmetics Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in 110 Tangerine Tango. When Nectar eye shadow on my eyes then Tangerine Tango on my lips. This is the perfect duet. I like it for orange shades in it and that it is not too pigmented. The orange colour on my lips is definitely something out of my comfort zone. This one is perfect for trying if I’ll like it without feeling as if I am being in the spotlight. I must say I love it and maybe I’ll buy more orange lipsticks in the future.

What are yours spring makeup essentials for this season?

Comments