Skip to main content

3 Lipsticks from Maybelline New York ColorSensational Review || Beauty


I know I am late with this post, because it supposed to be yesterday. The time flies so quickly.

Anyway, today I have three lipsticks, matte lipsticks. They are all from Maybelline New York and they are ColorSensational ones. As you can see, in the picture above, I have one natural and two pink shades.


I'll start with colour 983 Beige Babe. It is very natural shade and I think it'll suit everyone. I have pale skin and I was afraid the colour would make me look dead. But it did not although it is bright shade. 


The next colour is 940 Rose Rush and it is bright pink shade. It is very specific colour because it has some cold tones in it and they make it look eye-touching. 


The last one is 950 Magnetic Magenta, very beautiful darker shade of pink. It looks really radiant on lips.


The quality is great. They last long and are really matte. They don't dry my lips. For me they are really light on lips however I feel them when wearing, but it is a feeling as if I put some lip balm on. They're not sticky or greasy and even after some hours they look as if you've just applied them.

It will be it for today's post. Let me know in the comments below what you think about Maybelline New York ColorSensational Matte/Mat lipsticks and which colour do you have? I would love to read about it (:




Comments