Skip to main content

Are you a morning person or a night owl || Thoughts


Waking up in the morning is the hardest thing to do. My alarm clock is replaced with snooze which can last forever. Instead of gettting up I always have to lay down for next 40 minutes in bed. After that my stomach is screaming for food so I have to walk out of bed. In the afternoon I need to take a nap or two.

My whole life mornigs were the worst. I tried so many times to start getting up earlier but after some time I stopped hearing my alarm clock. So I was oversleeping. I do not say I don't like mornings, because I love them. I love sunrises but I hardly wake up to watch them. 

It took me few years to realize I should stop fighting with myself. I will never force myself to be a morning person because I am a night owl. 

My body is better functioning late afternoon and I can stay very late at night. It was never a problem to study to a very late hour. My concentration is better afternooon.

Right now I try to sleep well. My body needs at least 9 hours of sleep. I try to fall asleep around 11pm and wake up around 9am. My university schedule allows me to do so. I am also trying to plan my day in accordance with my nature. I don't force anything. 

Are you a morning person or a night owl like me? Let me now and have a nice day everyone (:


Comments

  1. Definitely a night owl. I can't focus, for example, on studying during the day at all! My life starts after 6pm and lasts till late night hours. Owls unite! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment