Skip to main content

January 2016 || Favourites





January is ending and, honestly, it is always a very weird month to me. I felt like something new and super cool would happen but it didn't. I had so much motivation to start over, to get rid of things/habits I didn't like and to start improving myself. I have decided to pay more attention to stuff I liked over the month. So here are my favourites and discoveries of January (:



Colouring books



I fell in love with colouring. I know it is a bit late for that, everyone was super excited earlier. I was not so sure I'd like that and to be honest I thought it was a waste of time until one evening. I had a magazine where they posted a little picture to colour. I didn't have anything else to do so I took a colour pencil and started colouring. Soon I couldn't stop. And now I try to spend 15-30 minutes everyday. It actually makes me happy when I see the results.



Warm socks




What can I say. It is winter, I have cold feet and I love these warm, fluffy-inside socks so I try to make the best of them. I sleep with them on my feet almost every night. They have these non-slip granule so I can easily walk. Firstly I thought I would walk around the house in them but when I realized how warm and fluffy they are I destined them to 'sleep only'. It was the best decision I have made.



White, Guerlain makeup bag




I used to have a really big makeup bag because I could never decide which cosmetics will travel with me. But since I got this white one I reduced my makeup to minimum. It made my life and travelling a lot easier. I love the look of it, white leather (I guess) front and back, and beige, leather triangles at the bottom. It feels so soft. I know it is only a makeup bag but I like it a lot.



EOS blueberry


lip balm


Christmas was the time when I loved red lips and January is a month where I love nudes on my lips. Unfortunately, I was having a runny nose a lot so I couldn't put any lipstick on because in a minute I wiped it off with a tissue, a lot of tissues. I didn't want my lips to be so 'naked' so I was using my lovely blueberry EOS. It smells amazing and moisturizes my lips very well. Also, my lips are looking as if I used some light lip gloss.



Drinking tea



I love tea, different flavours and kinds. There is nothing better than sitting on the sofa with a warm cup of tea in one hand and a good book in the other. That was my way to relax this month.



These were my favourite things and activites to do over January. What were your favourites this month?


Comments