Skip to main content

My mindful moments || Lifestyle


Today’s day was one of the greatest days I had in a while. Not because I did something special, but because I did not hurry anything. I let things happen to me. I did not stress about the future or worry about my past. I was living in the moment I had. This day made me realize how much I think about things I have no control on. And how bad influence this thinking has on me and my body. I do not remember how long it was from the time when I was feeling great and nothing hurt me at all. Most of my health problems are made in my head, but this is not what I wanted to write about today. Today I want to share with you what I do to make me feel better and less stress out.

Meet with the loved ones

I am an ambivert and this means I like to spend time with people but also I cherish my alone time. When I am a little stress I like to meet with my friends or boyfriend. Very often I forget about the imaginary problems I have and I chill. This relax me and talking with other people make my problems fly away.

Go out for a dinner

When I do not feel well enough with the stress level I have at the moment I try to wear something nice and go out. It can be a dinner with someone or just myself. Being around people and having dinner makes it more special than eating the same meal at home. Especially when, if you are like me, you like to watch something while consuming. Being at a restaurant make me focus on the food more and not on something else. I taste more flavours and I am happier because of that.

Drink a cup of tea and read a book

A tea is always a good choice. I like to cuddle in the blanket with a book in my hand and a cup of tea in another. This relax me a lot and to be honest I do not think about my reality anymore but about the story of the book.

Long walks

I love to walk. It doesn’t matter what weather is outside, as long as it is not raining, I try and go outside for a walk. I love observing the world around me and admiring the nature. I wear something cozy and I can spend the whole day outside.

Have an early night

To me having an early night mean I take some time and treat myself with a mini SPA day. I like the moment when I start getting ready for sleep. And when I can spend more time on this part I am really happy. There is nothing better than to feel fresh and clean, and be able to have an early night.

These are the things I like to do when I feel stressed or have a bad day. What do you do to refill your batteries and lower the stress level?

Comments