Skip to main content

Ideas for the weekend || Lifestyle



First things first, instead of Saturdays I will be posting on Fridays. So now blog post will appear on Tuesdays and Fridays.
*  *  *
Today is Friday and the weekend is coming. I do not know about your place but where I live the sun is shining and it is finally warm. I was wondering what can you do over the weekend and I have some ideas I want to share with you.

  • Clean your room/house
  • Clean your wardrobe. Get rid of all the things you do not wear anymore. Donate them if they can be donated.
  • Watch a movie
  • Read a book/magazines/blogs
  • Bake something new
  • Make homemade pizza with family or friends
  • Go for a really long walk
  • Meet with your friends and play board games
  • Have a picnic
  • Have a mini SPA evening or even a whole day :P
  • Paint your nails
  • Take care of your houseplants and buy new if you want
  • Make plans for the next week
What are your ideas to spend a weekend?

Comments