Skip to main content

Lovely K-Lips Review || Beauty




Today I want to share with you what I think about Lovely K-Lips. There are lip kits that contain lip liner and liquid matte lipstick in the same colour. This is very helpful because you don’t have to spend a lot of time searching and matching lipstick with lip liner.

There are five colours of K-Lips but I only have four. Two of them are mine and two are my sister’s.

1. Sweety – it is very bright and sweet pink colour.
2. Pink Poison – it is still light but more toned pink.
3. Milky Brown – very beautiful nude, dark brown that looks amazing on lips.
4. Neutral Beauty – I do not have this one but it is very nude and delicate brown colour.
5. Lovely Lips – dark pink.

The application is very easy and they dry quickly. They last very long and you do not feel you have anything on your lips. I fell in love with them and will buy the last three colours I don’t have. Also they are not that expensive and the quality is great.

If you want to see how they look on lips check out my video I made for YouTube (link).

Let me know what you think about them in the comments below.

Comments