Skip to main content

Nighttime beauty routine || Beauty


The evening cleaning routine was always my favourite. It is a time when I stop thinking about what should I do and just relax and get ready to sleep. I hardly ever miss my evening routine because I simply like to do it. So now I will share what products do I use for everyday nighttime beauty routine. Enjoy.

GARNIER SKIN NATURALS, SOFTENING CLEANSING LOTION FOR FACE & EYES
Firstly I like to wash off my make up. This cleansing lotion is one I think is the best for me. It doesn't smell. My eyes are never itchy after using it, what I think is the most important thing. It also removes my entire make up perfectly.

NIVEA, FACIAL WASH GEL, NORMAL & COMBINATION SKIN
After I remove my make up I like to wash my face. This gel is pretty good. I quite don't like the smell. When I used it for the first time I thought I made a mistake at shop and bought one for men. You know this specific smell that is reserved for men cosmetics? This gel smells a bit like it. So I got confused at first but then I assured myself it isn't for men. This one is leaving my skin clean and ready to put some cream.

GARNIER SKIN NATURALS, MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
Someone would ask why using the micellar cleansing water when I already have washed my face. Well, I do is simply because I like to assure myself that my face is really clean. Sometimes I do the previous two steps quick so something is always left from my make up. This water doesn't dry my face and cleans everything. I also like the packaging.

DERMEDIC, HYDRAIN3 HIALURO, CREAM-GEL ULTRA-HYDRATING, DRY, VERY DRY
This cream-gel is one of my best creams I have ever used. It has watery consistence so I do not need much to put on my face and neck. It moisturizes my skin but doesn't leave it feeling greasy. The smell reminds me of spring and cucumbers, I know it sounds weird but it smells like this to me. I use it day and night and I must say my skin isn't that dry anymore but also it is not oily. I feel like this cream-gel is really light to my skin what I love about it.

So this is everything I use as my nighttime beauty routine or cleaning evening routine (whatever you like to call it). I would like to know what do you use to clean up your face in the evening?



Comments