Skip to main content

Spring Bucket List || Lifestyle


I have seen so many bucket lists in my life. I always wanted to have one, but somehow never managed to create it for myself. The perspective of trying to fulfill it for my whole life scares me a bit. Also it makes me a bit lazy because the deadline is my death and I have no idea when that will happen. This year I have decided to take some baby steps and write some things I would like to do over the spring. The date when I want to have everything done is known so I will probably work on that. Here is my Spring Bucket List or just spring’s to-do list.
  1. Cook three new dishes
  2. Re-watch all seasons of Gossip Girl
  3. Go on picnic with friends
  4. Be more positive
  5. Clean up my wardrobe
  6. Visit seaside in spring


I guess that is all. Do you have any bucket list or things you want to do over the spring? Let me know in the comments below. 

Comments