Skip to main content

April 2016 || Favourites


Another month has come to an end. Here I am making list of my favourites of April and I must say I don't have a lot. Also one of them is the same as in March. I think that April just flew by so fast I blinked and it was gone.

SOUNDTRACK PRIDE & PREJUDICE
I love Pride and Prejudice and I watched it million times (both versions). I have my exams coming soon and the music from Joe Wright's movie is perfect for studying.

DERMEDIC, HYDRAIN3 HIALURO
This one was in my March favourites (March favouties) and I still like it the same. My face is more moisturized and in better condition than it ever was before.

CATRICE LIQUID CAMUFLAGE
As I said few times before (Spring everyday makeup, March beauty haul) this concealer is one of the best I ever had. My under eyes area is beautifully improved and all my imperfections hidden. The consistency is great; it stays in one place for the whole day and does not roll.

CHOCOLATE DONUTS
I was eating a lot of them in previous month. They are my guilty pleasure. But what can I say? They are tasty and I cannot resist from eating them.

What are your April favourites?


Comments