Skip to main content

The letdown beauty products || Beauty


I am one of those women who love beauty products. And I think when it comes to cosmetics as many of us have their love ones that many of us likes to try new things from time to time. I know I am not the only one who was expecting so much from the product and many times receive the total opposite. There are also those, which I wanted to try, or the price tempted me and well, they were one use only. Because of my Spring-cleaning I found few products, which let me down, and I want to share them with you.

MAYBELLINE, LASTING DRAMA, GEL EYELINER 24H
It was great after the opening. It lasted whole day and didn't smudge. But after one week gel got dried up and wasn't usable anymore.

NIVEA, FACIAL WASH GEL
In March I was using it while doing my facial cleaning routine (Nighttime beauty routine). After one month my skin started to burn every time I was washing my face with this one. I have no idea why but unfortunately I had to throw away half-used packaging.

EVELINE, ARGAN OIL CONCEALER
I have nothing else to say but it was rolling.

REVOLUTION, ICONIC PRO LIPSTICK
I like the smell of this lipstick. As I said before (March beauty haul) Game of mystery is not my colour. I look as if I don't have lips. Which is quite terrifying.

GIVENCHY, NOIR COUTURE VOLUME WATERPROOF MASCARA
It didn't dry fast and even after five minutes I had black marks on my upper eyelid. Also I wasn't sure if it was truly waterproof. It washed so easily when I was taking a shower that made me surprised.

MAC, ZOOM FAST BLACK LASH MASCARA
I love MAC but this mascara was very, very easily to be washed off. 

LOVELY, NUDE MAKEUP KIT
They are not as pigmented as they look. They are hardly visible on the eyelids.

LIFE, NAIL LACQUER TRENDY COLOUR
I am nail lacquers maniac. I love buying new ones but those were my big mistake. To see the colour on my nails I had to put four or five layers.


Do you have any beauty products that let you down?

Comments