Skip to main content

My three motivational quotes || Lifestyle


If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page - Mark Houlahan

Looking through my old diaries I have found that I am always carrying three quotes with me. In almost every diary I have a little piece of paper with three quotes. The first one is above. Here's the second and the third one will be at the end of this post.

The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live life of your dreams - Oprah Winfrey

I am a huge fan of quotes. I pin a lot of them on my Pinterest. When I read them I feel so full of energy and so positive about my life. Even if I like them all, only those three are always with me. I cannot explain why but I feel like those have the most impact on me and I fully agree with them. Whenever I do feel bad or I lack any motivation I read them and suddenly I want to take control on my life. I feel positive about what future will bring me. It isn't always that easy but it works in most times. For me it is important to have something that makes me want to fight again.

Do you have any motivational quotes that keeps you carry on?


What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away, you keep forever - Axel Munthe

Comments