Skip to main content

Why I was away || Diary

trees and sky

I have been away for a long time now. Almost a month I believe. I am truly sorry for that. Lately I lost motivation to do anything at all. My days were full of wondering about a sense of life. I could not find any so I started to be more depressed. Luckily for me I have few people around me who knows exactly how to make me live again. I will not say I do not feel sad or lack of motivation because those feelings are still around. What I want to say is that those people remind me of what I love to do and how I feel while doing these things. It took me a while to recover enough and start to organize my life again. It took me a while to think positive and do not give up. I am thankful today for people I have chosen to be around me and for people who stayed when I thought I did not need them. 

Comments

  1. W otoczeniu ludzi łatwiej znaleźć cel.
    Czekam na jakieś opowiadanko.
    (piszę po polsku, bo mogę :D)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment