Skip to main content

Back to school - stationery haul || Lifestyle


In Poland the new school year has started on the 1st September. I am quite happy that my university is starting in October. One month more of vacation will do me good.

I promised in one of my previous posts that I would make couple of 'Back to school' entries. So here it is.


In this post I have decided to have a little stationery haul. Because I will be starting my last year at university, I do not need a lot of notebooks or other accessories. I admit I have a lot of stationery that is still brand new.

I am a big lover of stationery. I have a lot of notebooks, colour pencils, different pens, stick-it notes and many, many other things. I quite do not know where this love came from. I always have to buy something when I am in a shop and I see some stationery. I can easily say I am addicted but I know I am not the only one.


Things I bought:

Hopax, stick'n 360 adhensive notes
Disney, spiral notebook A6
United Office, spiral notebooks A6
Top-2000, exercise books A5
UNIPAP Strzegom, exercise book A5

United Office, gel pens

Comments