Skip to main content

Time for hunt || The Cat and The Dog


'I want to eat! I really want to eat! I am so hungry! Yet no one is looking at me. No one cares. I try to yell louder. I see she looks at me so I move myself to another room. Katy is walking behind me. I stop right opposite my bowl, sit and meow really loudly. I am so happy because in few seconds I will be eating something really great. K. is giving something to my bowl. Oh My God! This smells amazingly...terrible. What is that?! Are you kidding me Katy?! Chicken?! I am not in mood for chicken. She walks away. No, no, no, stay! Crap, she's gone. What to do now? I am not going to eat that but I have to eat something. Do I smell fish from the kitchen? It is time for some hunt.' The Cat ran fast to kitchen.

Comments

  1. Hahaha a good one! I wasn't expecting that until I read about meowing. Great short piece, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment