Skip to main content

My nails routine || Beauty


Today I want to share with you how I treat my nails. I wasn't always like that. I used to bite my nails when I felt stressed or bored. They were in pretty bad condition and some girls called me 'tiny fingernails', what at times was not very nice.

Right now, I am a nail polish addict and I like to take care of my nails. I've just started to use WIBO nail polish with keratin and honey. It is a conditioner for nails and hangnails and I apply it for night. I still cannot say whether it helps or not really but I like to do it. It dries very quickly and smells amazing.

I try to find some time to take care of my nails each week. Right after removing my old nail polish I file them. I do not like to have to long nails. When they are at perfect length for me I apply Instant Cuticle Remover by Sally Hansen. This product made a huge difference with the final look of my fingernails. I always had a problem with cuticles but now the problem is gone. I use it once in two or three weeks.

When cuticles are removed I smooth and polish my nails. Then I apply Eveline Cosmetics Diamond Hard and Shiny Nails polish. I saw that my nails are stronger after few months of using it. I always remember to apply this one even if I am not using any nail polish. It is very good.

My last step is applying a nail polish. Right now I am obsessed with Rimmel London 60 Seconds in colour 873 Breakfast In Bed.

So here was my nails routine. What is your nails routine and what kind of products do you use? Let me know in the comments below.


Comments