Skip to main content

10 Days of Clinique Review || Beauty



For Christmas I got ‘10 Days of Clinique’ and I must say I love it. When Christmas season was over and there were no advent calendar left I have decided to finally start opening it. Day after day I was discovering new products. The further I was, the more I was falling in love with this brand. Ten products that are perfect for travelling and look really cute. I wasn’t sure what I think about Clinique and this calendar convinced me that I absolutely love it. For sure I will be buying some of these products when they are finished.


This is a perfect gift for someone who love Clinique. Also for someone who love discovering new brand or cosmetics but does not want to buy only one. It can be given as an advent calendar or just any time in the year.  


It contains:
Clinique Pop Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +
Clinique Skinny Stick
Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara
Foaming Sonic Facial Soap
Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips
Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer
Pep-Start Eye Cream


What do you think about '10 Days of Clinique'?

Comments