Skip to main content

Lirene DermoProgram Review || Beauty


I bought moisturizing cleansing gel with sea algae and electric cleansing brush during the Christmas season. For couple of months I wanted to buy a brush that would help me with my evening cleaning routine. However I wasn't sure whether or not I would be using it often. Instead of buying the one that's on my Wish List (and is pretty expensive) I was happy to see Lirene's Christmas offer.

When it comes to device, it is with two different brushes. The first one for use with a cleansing gel on your face and the second one for massage your facial skin with cream. The device has two different speeds (low and high).

I am using the device with the first brush because the bristle is harsh. It is perfect when I need to exfoliate my skin. It works great especially around my nose area where I always had problems with exfoliation. Using this one more than once a week makes my skin more sensitive and simply ache.

brush and gel

The second brush is made from plastic. I used it maybe three times and probably won't use it anymore. It really feels like plastic with cream on my face than the gentle massage.

The moisturizing cleansing gel smells like sea. One thing you must know about me is that I really like the sea scent. This gel's consistency is a little dense but it cleans everything from my skin. After using it leaves a delicate coat on my skin so it is not dry out.

If you are like me and want to buy cleansing brush from high-end but not know whether or not will be using it this Lirene's device is quite good option. Not expensive but you will see if simply you like this kind of gadgets. Also, I would 100% recommend Lirene's cleansing gel.

What do you think about these products? Do you use any electric brushes? Let me know in the comments below, I really am curious what you think.



Comments