Skip to main content

January 2017 || Favourites


Today is the last day of January so it also is the perfect time for my monthly favourites.

The first one is Dove DermaSpa Intensive handcream which is perfect for winter weather. It leaves a delicate silky layer on my hands. The smell is amazing but almost in every Dove’s product the smell is great. 

Clinique Foaming Sonic Facial Soap is a product from 10 Days of Clinique that I will buy when finished. Washing my face with it is pure pleasure. When applying this soap it feels like cream and is very delicate.

Next product in my favourites is Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I love this one and probably it was in few of my favourites before. I started to use it again and I reminded myself why I loved it at first. My lashes looks amazing, they are longer and darker. 

Rimmel Brow This Way in colour clear. It is brow styling gel with argan oil. It is very easy to style my brows with this gel. I must say it stays on them for a whole day. 

Last but not least is is a game on my Iphone – Best Fiends by Seriously. It is very cute and easy game to play when bored. 

What are yours favourites of January?

Comments