Skip to main content

My short summer to-do list || Lifestyle

My uni years are finally over. I graduated and I am really happy for that. At the same time I am a bit scared about future but always trying to think positive. Right now I am planning to have some free time and decide what to do next, in which direction I am heading. 

I made a list of things that I want to do over the summer.

~Read all the books I bought but never had the time for them.

~Improve my blog and youtube channel.

~Take a lot of photos and learn more about photography.

~Visit a seaside.

~Improve my French and English.

~Practice my golf skills. 

~Throw away all the things I don't need.

~Watch some old-fashioned movies.

~Change myself to be a morning person.

~Bake a cake.

~Take care of my mental and physical health.

For now that's my whole list. I think more things will appear on it later. 

I wonder what is on your summer to-do list? Let me know in the comments below (: 



Comments

Post a Comment