Skip to main content

The Tormentor || The Cat and The Dog

Very hot day. The Cat and The Dog are lying in the living room. They are sunbathing with eyes closed.

The Dog (D): Cat?
The Cat (C): Mhmm?
D: Tell me, what were you in the park for few weeks ago?
C: To see my old friend.
D: Why were you seeing him?
C: Because I haven't seen him in a long time. I missed him.
D: I hope it's not true. I hope you want to deal with this guy.


Roger comes in the room with some of his friends. He shout at The Dog and The Cat to get the hell out of there and hit The Dog. The Cat and The Dog go to the bedroom. 

D: I don't love him anymore. I want my lady to come back.
C: She is back tomorrow morning Dog. 
D: Cat, help me hide tonight. I don't want to hurt. I've been there once and I don't want it to come back.


The Dog curl up in the corner.

C: He will be gone soon. I will not let him hurt anyone anymore - The Cat whispers to himself while looking at the crying Dog.

Comments