Skip to main content

Ten romantic comedies to watch to bed || Lifestyle

I am a huuuge fan of romantic comedies and because I have problems to fall asleep recently, I watch them a lot. Today I want to share with you my top 10 I watch to bed and to be honest this will be my crib sheet when I would not know what to watch.

Austenland (2013)
 If you're a Jane Austen lover you will probably love this one two. I would love to have adventure like this one. Spending time in a old-fashioned way, away from technology (depending how much you paid) that would be something amazing. Also I would not have anything in mind if someone like JJ Feild was next to me ;P

Leap Year (2010)
So many coincidences that make two people meet and fall for each other and the view is just breath-taking. Oh, and I am so in love with Amy Adams, she is such a talented actress.

Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)
Another beautiful and talented actress - Isla Fisher that suits perfectly for the main role. This movie show us that sometimes our bad decisions or coincidences we think are bad, sometimes they turn out the way we wanted them to be but had not known about it earlier.

Holiday (2006)
Until watching this movie I hadn't know that exchanging houses for holiday was a thing, like a REAL thing. But this one is perfectly done and I love every single second of it.

Midnight in Paris (2011)
Do I really need to say anything else that Paris? This is a movie to think about because it shows that no matter in which century we live we sometimes crave to be living in the previous one, the easier one. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

Love Actually (2003)
I cannot believe it is so old. Different stories about different love - what to want more?

27 Dresses (2008)
I quite do not know why I like this comedy so much. Maybe it's because the main character is very organized and is a dreamer when it comes to love.

The Proposal (2009)
The boss who is a woman has got very handsome assistant. They have to plan a imaginary wedding to let her stay in USA but first, she needs to meet her future fake-husband's family. In Alaska. 

What's your number? (2011)
I found this one and liked it a lot. Woman trying to have relationship with one of her ex-boyfriends only to not have more sexual partner than Cosmopolitan said it's normal. Her neighbor helps her seek for her exes to find a perfect match. 

Just Go With It (2011)
I think it is one of the best movies with Adam Sandler. I like everything about this movie. 

Tell me what are your top ten romantic comedies?

Comments