Skip to main content

My mini SPA day || Beauty

From time to time I like to treat myself with a mini SPA day. It is not like I go anywhere outside my home. On these kinds of days I spend a little more time in my bathroom than I normally do and I feel happy after. I also like to change what I do and what cosmetics I use. I like to share with you what it looks like at this moment.



Before I even get into the bathroom I like to exercise. I know it may sound a bit strange because a lot of people I know have a lazy day on their mini SPA day. I like to get tired and then I take a long shower (because I do not have a bath).  Firstly I like to scrub my skin with Hean's Slim No Limit peeling. It smells of cherries and berries. I absolutely love it. It makes my skin really soft.  Then I like to wash my hair. At the moment I use Phyto's shampoo for dry hair. The consistency feels a bit like milk but the smell is wonderful. It smells a bit of coconut. After that I use shower gel. Currently I am in love with Original Source. They smell amazing and that makes me want to eat them.


When I get out of the shower I put on my hair a mask. I use Kallos' Chocolate for dry and damaged hair. It actually smells of chocolate and even after washing it off after 20 minutes the smell remains on my hair. I walk around and I sniff my hair, literally. I always put a cap and a towel on my hair so the mask works better on them.



On my body I like to use Neutrogena body lotion. It moisturizes my skin fast and it does not feel oily on skin. It absorb quickly. 



Then I move to my face. Firstly I use Ziaja's Manuka Cleansing Gel Normalizing for day/night. After that I put Facial Clay Masque from Petal Fresh for 15 minutes. My skin is really soft and moisturized after. At the end I treat my face with Dermedic's Hydrain3 cream-gel ultra-hydrating.


How do your mini SPA day looks like? What products do you use? Let me know in the comments below.

Comments