Skip to main content

What's in my make up bag - trip edition.

trip edition


I am going for a trip in few days time. I am so excited because my cousin is getting married and after the wedding me, my boyfriend and my close family are traveling to South Poland. As always I have a big trouble what to take with me. I haven't figured out what clothes I want to take but I have a dress for the party (that's the most important thing). And shoes? I always take too many and then end up walking around in one or two pairs. But I guess being a woman is an excuse here.

This time I have decided to actually think through what to take with me. I started with my make up. Because it was the easiest thing to do, I want to share with you what's in my make up bag for a trip.


Urban Decay, NAKED 3 and SLEEK, i-Divine Pallete, Calm before the storm. These two palletes are the ones I love the most right now. I like to stay natural mostly but I use a little colour from time to time. I personally think that the holiday is the best time to try some new colours on your eyes.

Urban Decay, Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original

Catrice, Liquid Camouflage. It is not expensive but lasts very long. The coverage is very high but it's hard to get.


Catrice, Eye Brow Stylist in 030 Brow-n-eyed Peas. It is very natural and warm colour. This pencil is giving my brows really natural look. It does not fade away fast and does not make them look as if they were glued (if you know what I mean).

KOBO bronzing powder in Nubian Desert and Smart Girls get more shimmer bronzing powder in 102 glitter. The summer time is all about the bronzing. The first one is matt and I apply it under my cheekbones. It gives you very nice look and it blends easily. The second one is shimmery and I apply it everywhere else but also under my cheekbones. It is very light and smells amazing. It gives my face the perfect shimmery look for this summer.


Catrice, Multi Matt blush in 010 Love, Rosie! Because I already have a lot of shimmer from the bronzing powder I like to stay matt when it comes to the blush. It has four different colours. I can mix them or just apply separately, which is a great option when I travel. I do not have to take two or three different blushes because I have everything in one.


Catrice, All Matt plus, shine control powder in 010 Transparent.

Maybelline, Lash Sensational mascara and Lancome, Hypnose. The first one I use on my upper eyelashes and it makes them so long and black, I still cannot believe that. However it is hard to wash off sometimes. The second mascara is the old one of mine and I use it for my lower eyelashes. It does not glue them together but makes them look delicate and natural.


Maybelline, Baby Lips.

Rimmel, Long Lasting Finish lipstick in 240 Undressed and Essence lipliner in 11 In the nude. The two of them are the perfect match. For most of the time I like to stay nude when I travel.

KOBO, Matte Liquid lipstick in 405 passiflora tea. I love this colour and the consistency. It feels like silk on the lips. It is said that it is matt when in real life it is not that matt. It shimmers a bit but still makes the lips look very natural and just beautiful.



So here are all the things I will take with me in my makeup bag for a trip. I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below what you think about those cosmetics or what's in you make up bag right now (:

Comments