Skip to main content

Reversed bucket list || Lifestyle


Recently I have made a new bucket list (Summer bucket list).  Few months ago I made a Spring bucket list, but what I never did is reversed bucket list. Instead of seeing what I have already accomplished I was only focusing on the future. So for the last month I was walking around and writing down all the things that I am proud of. All the things I always wanted to do and made them eventually. The list is not long but it made me more positive and motivated. I think if you stop thinking about your future for the moment and just write down what you have already done it will make you more thankful and happy. I was feeling underestimated and this list boosted my self-esteem. I want to share with you some of the things from my reversed bucket list but some of them I like to keep only for myself.

Visit Paris
Visit Greece
Learn how to ski
Learn how to swim
Visit a seaside in a winter time
Have a dinner in Wierzynek in Cracow
Order room service for dinner in a luxury hotel


Have you ever created a reversed bucket list? Let me know in the comments below (:

Comments