Skip to main content

Beauty wish list || Beauty


I have to say I am a bit of beauty maniac and as much I love using the products that worked for me, as much I love testing the new ones. As every woman I have my beauty wish list. Some of the cosmetics appear on it and quickly are removed because of the not good opinions about them. And some are written on it and no matter what I want to test them myself. Here is my beauty wish list.

Two Faced - Chocolate BonBon eyeshadow pallette
Urban Decay - Gwen Stefani eyeshadow pallette
Urban Decay - Naked Skin concealer
Estee Lauder - Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick
Two Faced - Candlelight Glow
Marc Jacobs - Magic Marc'er eyeliner

Do you have beauty wish list? Please share it with in the comments below. Also did you ttry any of these above? What do you think of them?


Comments