Skip to main content

Matte lipsticks || Beauty


Recently I see that there is some kind of trend with using matte lipsticks. I have decided to try out those, which you can easily find in a drugstore. I must admit it was hard at first because they all were disappearing really quickly. At last I had my hands on few and now I am going to tell you what I think of them.



Misslyn Velvet Matte lip cream.
At first I bought 136 bohemian. But then I fell in love and bought two more. One in shade 12 happy-go-lucky and the second in 114 girly attitude. It dries quickly and is 100% matte. They stay for a long time on the lips. I did not feel like I had anything on me. The minus is that they wipe off easily so during the meal or even if I was drinking something I had to apply it once again. When it comes to 114 when it dried I had to put the second layer to fully cover my lips.


Essence XXXL Longlasting lipgloss in 17 Hot Brownie.
The first thing that hit me right after opening is the smell. It is kind of vanilla. I think the smell is a bit too intensive. The colour is really beautiful. The consistency is quite odd. It is something like butter. It is not so bad because the coverage is really high however it is not that much matte. It glows a little. I think I will use it more during the autumn.

KOBO Matte Liquid lipstick in 405 passiflora
The consistency is something like silk and this is what I feel on my lips. It definitely is not matte. Because it is not matte well it does not stay for long on lips. But the colour is wonderful. It is this kind of dreamy, really sweet pink. Also it is easy to apply.

Lovely Extra lasting Matt & lasting
I have them in colour 2 and 3. Right after applying, they feel a bit sticky but when they are fully dry they are beautifully matte and light on lips. The colours are really intensive. They stay for a long time and are hard to wash off in the evening. When eating or drinking the inner side of the mouth feels crusty and sticky a bit. But even in those kinds of moments the rest of it stays on the lips and the only thing to do is to put a little more on the inner side. To be honest I am not quite sure if I will be using them more.



So here are my opinions about each matte lipstick. Let me know what you think of them and if you have any other you could recommend?

Comments