Skip to main content

'They are real' || Story

I am back again. I hope you are all doing well. Today I have a little story for you. Enjoy (:

*  *  *

'Mummy, mummy! I saw a monster! Monster! Mummy, help!' The woman turned the lights on. A little scared girl was sitting on the bed screaming.
         'Calm down' said the woman in a delicate voice while sitting down next to her child. She hugged her 'It was just a nightmare'. A little girl pushed her away and looked into the mum's eyes 'No it wasn't. They were real. They told me they will come and hurt my family.'
         'You don't have to worry my love. They won't. It was just your imagination'
         'But grandma told me...'
         'Grandma was mental and therefore she was wrong.' Said mum in a rough voice. A little girl got silent and hugged mum again.
         'Goodnight my love.' After ten minutes mum left her alone.


         'There are real mum.' Thought Isabelle walking silently down the corridor. Something moved right behind the door at the end. She took a deep breath and opened them. The only light in the room was from the half-covered window. Isabelle felt something strange and cold inside. She took a step ahead and suddenly three shining eyes appeared in the darkness. There would be nothing wrong in that if only they were positioned near each other. 'This is going to be interesting' Isabelle closed the door behind.

Comments