Skip to main content

Introducing myself || Diary

I think it is finally time I say something more about myself. Let me introduce myself a little more by answering some questions.
  1. My favourite television show is Gossip Girl.
  2. My favourite movie is Pride and Prejudice directed by Joe Wright.
  3. My favourite place is my own home.
  4. My favourite band/singer is Avril Lavigne.
  5. My favourite song is So Good by B.o.B.
  6. My favourite book/author is Roald Dahl and Jane Austen.
  7. My dream car is Jaguar F-Type.
  8. My dream job is director
  9. In ten years I will be less stressed than now.
  10. If I were a millionaire I would go somewhere where people treat other as humans and don't go from one extreme to another.
  11. The first CD I ever bought is Avril Lavigne 'Let Go'.
  12. Qualities I most admire about others are kindness, wisdom and respect to other people and himself.
  13. Who I'd switch lives with for a day? My cat.
  14. One thing I still hope to achieve in my life... start my YouTube channel.
  15. What is the one thing that you love the most about yourself? Still being open for trying the new things.
  16. If you were to change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Being more confident and open when interacting with other people.
  17. What do you appreciate about your life? My loving family and boyfriend.
  18. What's the first thing you notice about a person of the opposite sex? Eyes.
  19. Which is the one television character that you simply adore? Blair Waldorf.
  20. If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? A cat.
  21. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Canada or somewhere in France by the sea.
  22. What did you want to be when you were small? A lot of different things.
  23. What was your favourite subject in school? Math.
  24. Do you collect anything? Polish Harper's Bazaar and reindeers.
  25. Who is the most intelligent person you know? My mum or dad, I cannot decide.
  26. How many languages do you speak? Polish, English and a little French.
  27. What three things do you think of the most each day? My health, my near future and my boyfriend.
  28. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Respect each other.
  29. What do you do to keep fit? I am walking with my dog and sometimes exercise.

Let me know something about you by answering some or all of these questions. I am really interested who are you and I want to know you a little more.


Comments